The Australian Addison’s Disease Association Inc. provides a valuable resource on Addison’s disease/adrenal insufficiency to the medical community, patients and carers.
As a non-profit organisation with more than 300 members, the Association strives to improve outcomes for people with this rare condition by providing up-to-date information and ongoing support.
Drawing on the expertise of leading Australian specialists, the Association liaises with various health and medical professionals to help improve the diagnosis and treatment of people with adrenal insufficiency.
The Association looks forward to strengthening our relationship with endocrinologists, endocrine nurses and the medical profession to further assist those with this condition.
- Adrenal Insufficiency Brochure
- AADAI Survey Report – Tammy to provide this
- Article: Addison’s Disease Managing sick days to avoid crises (Endocrinology Today 2014)
- Article: Adrenal Crises – perspectives and research directions (Endocrine 2016)
- Article: A descriptive study of adrenal crisis in adults with adrenal insufficiency (BMC Endocrine Disorders 2014)